Apply for a Evisitor visa after a whv

Lams

Hey everyone!

I just got back from a 1 year stay in Australia on a WHV. I came back three weeks ago and I'm planning to apply for a evisitor visa on july and probably go back to Australia after August on a 3 months stay.

Do you think I'll get the visa? And will I have any issue at the immigration desk on my arrival as I've already spent a year here?

Thanks for your help

Well, apply and see if you get the visa then you can plan your trip as the first hurdle would be over.

I'd ensure if you get the visa and decide to go back over you have a return ticket to show you plan to depart Aus at the end and also proof of funds to show you can support yourself for your planned stay. Other than that, unless you have proof of say a job offer starting a week or so after you would depart Aus or some such, if the return ticket and funds don't appease immigration, they may well send you back and you've lost the cost of a flight and your time.