Moving to Perth at the end of June!

Wetravelinstyle

Hi everybody!

My name is Serena, I'm 28 years old and I'm moving to Perth at the end of June. Anybody moving there around the same time?

I will probably look for a farm job asap, so I can be done with it and be free for the rest of the time :D

If some of you guys want to get in touch with me/meet up/look for a farm job together, pm me

Hi everybody!

My name is Serena, I'm 28 years old and I'm moving to Perth at the end of June. Anybody moving there around the same time?

I will probably look for a farm job asap, so I can be done with it and be free for the rest of the time :D

If some of you guys want to get in touch with me/meet up/look for a farm job together:)

Hi Serena, good luck on your travels, you will have a wonderful time.

Word of caution, thousands of people read these pages, it might be a better idea for people to pm you here, rather than give your full name and fb page.

Have fun on your travels.

Guest The Pom Queen
It looks like I can't edit my post anymore. Is it possible to do it?

i have edited this for you. Good luck with the trip

i have edited this for you. Good luck with the trip

Hi Pom Queen,

Could you please edit my post, I very stupidly attached the OP's original post after offering her advice about security. Please remove her name from it if possible, or delete my post if not.

Thank you.