Travels of a young man

GalaticDan

G'day mate, Thanks for taking your time to pop in!

My name is Daniel, I'm 27 and 6 weeks from today I am embarking on a journey of self discovery around my beautiful country.

In this thread i will discuss and share my experience with others sharing what i have learn't and discovered. I have made the decision to travel alone and am looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone and exploring this vast country. Working with Woolworth's I can pop in to any of the stores around the country and ask for work which is a great assets and opportunity in itself, If anyone is in the same situation they are very accommodating for you to do this. Other types of work I will pick up along the way will include; The harvest trail, Ads posted on websites (gumtree, indeed, spotjobs and websites like this one) and word of mouth.

I will be driving around the country in a station wagon with all my gear and intend to camp along the way. During my travels i will be stay connected to the internet and be in contact with my updates tips, how to, experiences and somewhat humorous stories. I am in the process of taking note of what to take with me, sorting my affairs and saving more money.

More to come in the coming weeks, Thanks for your time.

Much Love, Dan.