Travelling to Australia in 2016 JOIN HERE

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordangooch97

18 year old guy travelling with my girlfriend Chelsea. We are travelling for our first time. We arrive in Sydney on 11th of September starting our year long adventure around Oz!

Love your attitude, all you youngsters. Hope everything goes well.

Cheers, Bobj.

Thanks for the positivity, it means so much to us young travellers .. I for one will be risking and giving up a lot when I come for my WHV. But it has always been my dream to visit this beautiful place. It is a daunting thing to leave everything you have ever known 10,000 miles behind you, and so it is always great to have support.

Also, if anybody is travelling near me this October, let me know, would be nice to go for a drink with like minded people.

Thanks for the positivity, it means so much to us young travellers .. I for one will be risking and giving up a lot when I come for my WHV. But it has always been my dream to visit this beautiful place. It is a daunting thing to leave everything you have ever known 10,000 miles behind you, and so it is always great to have support.

Also, if anybody is travelling near me this October, let me know, would be nice to go for a drink with like minded people.

Good one mate. I did the same thing in 1963, but my trip was for the rest of my life.

Always look forward, that way you will see the pitfalls...Look back and you will surely fall R sover.

Cheers, Bobj.

Here already. Doing Melbourne to Adelaide Great Ocean road trip at mo. Presently in Mount Gambira. I am then headed to Blue Mountains. I'm camping with car and tent. Be good to meet any fellow travellers along the way for a glass of vino and chat or happy to offer a lift for part journeys

We are flying out for good on our 189 visas, to Melbourne, in the first week of Sept so we can celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in Oz!!!

Doing a 2 week trip in May by which we hope our visas arrive, patiently waiting for it to arrive any day now.

We do have family in Epping and Lalor but hell we would love to make friends as we countdown the months and shut shop in the UK :)

KnK

I arrived in Brisbane at the beginning of Feb this year. Was here for 6 months last year, then had to return to the UK for family reasons. Not many jobs here plus I can't stand the humidity so I'm heading to Melbourne next week in search of work and more comfortable weather.

I'm here on a SCV as I've got a NZ passport.

All four of us are heading out for a reccie/holiday in August for 3 weeks. Flying to Brisbane, then up to Cairns (for some sunshine & holiday fun) then back down to Brisbane to do some serious area scouting and work opportunities.

Wont want to come back :sad:

Isn't it exciting?