Travelling to Australia on a Working Holiday Visa with my twin sister and need some advice :)

Zoemcquaid

Hey,

I am a 23 year old female from London, UK and I have made the decision to apply for a working holiday visa and go to Australia along with my twin sister.

I am trying to plan this correctly and make sure that we both have enough money saved, we was thinking around £6k each. Does this seem like it will be enough?

Obviously we will work as soon as we can :)

I also haven't decided where to go yet but the gold coast looks amazing.

what is it like for jobs there?

Does anyone suggest using one of the websites where you pay a fee and they sort out your first week in australia along with job support?

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, btw, we are planning on going some time in mid 2017, this is so that we hae enough money and also save some £ for when we get back to London

Thanks,

zoe

Hey,

I am a 23 year old female from London, UK and I have made the decision to apply for a working holiday visa and go to Australia along with my twin sister.

I am trying to plan this correctly and make sure that we both have enough money saved, we was thinking around £6k each. Does this seem like it will be enough?

Obviously we will work as soon as we can :)

I also haven't decided where to go yet but the gold coast looks amazing.

what is it like for jobs there?

Does anyone suggest using one of the websites where you pay a fee and they sort out your first week in australia along with job support?

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, btw, we are planning on going some time in mid 2017, this is so that we hae enough money and also save some £ for when we get back to London

Thanks,

zoe

7 years ago I did a WHV. Great fun. Friends of mine did an ozintro week in Sydney and they really enjoyed it for the social and meeting people, but I don't think you need it for getting work or getting a tax file number etc it's all quite easy

work is easy to find in the traditional backpacker haunts such as manly, bondi, Gold Coast, Cairns, St kilda, Fremantle etc. usually backpackers have boards up for that sort of thing

years later I still love going to oz, this Friday is my 15th trip believe it or not :0

if you didn't want to do the intro week just turn up at any backpackers, get a dorm room and you'll be out having a laugh first night I'm sure

im sure there's some funny visa related jokes you could do if you had a twin .....