My travel thread

Quokka2005

Hi guys.. guess who :cute:

Ive decided to start a new travel thread so i can keep people up to date with what I've been upto if they want to read it.

So singapore...

I arrived feeling like i was going to croak it. I was a bit delayed at immigration because i had a blonde moment and didnt notice the forms we were to fill in. So i had to queue back up again. :dull: Luckily when i got to the bag area it was just coming around. so glad i got a colourful colour!!! Got a taxi to hostel because i didnt have a clue where i was going. The hostel has been really nice but not really mixed with any one other than general chit chat. 2 people were snoring too - wanted to murder them!!!

When i first got there i resisted sleep and went out. walked down to little india and had some dinner and then went a walk. I ended up down at clarke quay which is beautiful at night time. went on the boat ride which i really enjoyed.

second day i went to china town which was good . Then i ended up getting the cable ride to sentosa island. I cant even begin to describe how much i hated sentosa!! i couldnt wait to get off it. if you want to torture me then send me back there haha.

Today i went on the hop on and off bus tour for a few hours, just wanted to chill. then i went to clarke quay for something to eat. I'm just in the hostel waiting to leave for the airport a bit later on.

Cant put pictures on atm but will asap

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.. guess who :cute:

Ive decided to start a new travel thread so i can keep people up to date with what I've been upto if they want to read it.

So singapore...

I arrived feeling like i was going to croak it. I was a bit delayed at immigration because i had a blonde moment and didnt notice the forms we were to fill in. So i had to queue back up again. :dull: Luckily when i got to the bag area it was just coming around. so glad i got a colourful colour!!! Got a taxi to hostel because i didnt have a clue where i was going. The hostel has been really nice but not really mixed with any one other than general chit chat. 2 people were snoring too - wanted to murder them!!!

When i first got there i resisted sleep and went out. walked down to little india and had some dinner and then went a walk. I ended up down at clarke quay which is beautiful at night time. went on the boat ride which i really enjoyed.

second day i went to china town which was good . Then i ended up getting the cable ride to sentosa island. I cant even begin to describe how much i hated sentosa!! i couldnt wait to get off it. if you want to torture me then send me back there haha.

Today i went on the hop on and off bus tour for a few hours, just wanted to chill. then i went to clarke quay for something to eat. I'm just in the hostel waiting to leave for the airport a bit later on.

Cant put pictures on atm but will asap

I read somewhere that Sentosa has up to 20 million visitors a year :elvis: My idea of a nightmare.

Enjoy the flight to Sydney Stacey :smile:

It wasn't very busy when I was there but I want a refund on my ticket lol. I couldn't imagine spending a week there. Maybe it's just because I don't have kids. Who knows! Just didn't like it. My fave part was the river cruise. I do wish I'd went to more but I didn't really fit much else in, I don't like to be running around mad constant. I was going to go to gardens in the bay today but I just didn't feel very well. Next time!

I was fine 90% of the time. I actually had a dream on the plane that I stepped out and fainted straight away haha! I've had a few times that I've struggled but it's all the walking around in it lol. I think I got a bit too much today though when I wasn't under the cover on the bus. But I feel a bit better now.

Just heading to to the airport soon or else I'll panic about getting there late

:laugh: you love me really.

Thats me at the airport, managed to check in really early. I'm just sitting chilling. I tried to find the butterfly garden but i think it might be further away than my terminal. Cinemas closed. I went to the sunflower garden and there was a sign advising to stay in because of the haze. Ignored it and ended up coughing :laugh: I've been really lucky with the haze since been here, taxi driver said the wind direction had changed. Must be back tonight though.