Less than 3 weeks away!!!!

Alix Fisher

I guess you could get a couple of written references from places you have worked to bring with you, and prepare your CV of course.

Take photos and/or photocopies of all your important documents in case you lose anything.

If you are on any kind of medication, you might need a letter from your doctor?

Travel as light as you can. Pack your case, and then chuck half out of it out and start again? You can outfit yourself easily and cheaply enough at a charity shop, (designer clothing only of course!)

Going to Sydney for 8 nights!! Meeting two friends who are in the same room as me in the hostel :) yeah I've opened it with commonwealth! I had that done months ago haha I've been transferring money into it

I am going to open my bank once I've booked my hostel in Sydney so I know which branch i will be near. Are you moving on after Sydney or planning on staying a while?

I'm wanting to find farm work within that week and then get my 88 days done before Christmas as me and my friend have booked Bali for 14 nights from the 23rd December! After that we plan to get a camper van and travel the east coast :)

Sounds good. I'm hoping to do my farm work after Christmas in Queensland somewhere - thank god I'm good with heat otherwise I'd die haha..

We might cross paths cos I think I'm going to fly to Cairns in Jan and then travel down the east coast.

Re packing - I've got a rucksack but if its in a suitcase does it matter what order things are in? cos you can get it all out easily anyway?

Are you taking a lot of clothes? I'm thinking of only taking as little as possible, 1 pair sandals, flip flops, trainers and then 1 pair jeans, trousers, shorts and a couple of tops and a couple of dresses?

I don't know tho!! I can't make up my mind!

I'm taking summer stuff, 2 pairs of jeans, flip flops, one jumper, a very thin coat, a waterproof Mac, tops; going out, day ones and then just casual ones/vest type tops, just all year round stuff!! I've more or less packed my case and I can fit loads more in! Shoes I'm taking high top converse, flip flops, strappy shoes, 1 pair of toms, another pair of converse I'll wear going, and some trainers I don't mind getting wrecked doing farm work or whatever!! I've put my clothes in one half and my shoes in the other half!! I've put my new white shoes in a handbag dust bag[emoji85] they're brand new so I want no marks hahaha x

Oh god sounds very organised, I reckon I'll still be deciding what to take on the day I go!!

I don't want to take too much if I wont need it! Just essential things that can be worn all year round!

I don't know what to travel in either cos I want to be comfy!

Where abouts in Thailand did you go? I am going for 10 days on my way...

Started off in Bangkok, then Phuket, Phi Phi, krabi, Koh lanta and then back to Phuket for a few nights then we flew back to Bangkok and then home!! I love Thailand. Where are you going?? The majority of my clothes are for summer/spring! Even for here I don't own many winter clothes hahaha xx