February 2016- Sydney

misskayleigh

• 2 weeks later...
me and my girlfriend are arriving at the end of February in Sydney. Can't wait, just wish it was time to be there. Would be great to make some contact with people on this forum so there is a familiar face when we arrive, quite daunting moving to the other side of the world.

Don't wish your life away! It'll come soon enough. And when it does, come to the Strawberry Hills hotel on a Wed night at 7 30 and help me win the trivia!

I was at Bronte yesterday after a swim, looking at the coastline towards Tamarama and Bondi and thinking "How could I ever take this for granted? (And how could any sentient being want to leave it?)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm hoping to be out in Sydney for start of March too :) just waiting on my visa to be processed! Be cool to catch you out there

Yeah defo :) I'm staying at WakeUp from the 5th feb! Add me on Facebook- Kayleigh Gleeson. There's not many with that name, I'm dressed as a cat. For Halloween- it's not my usual day to day dress haha