Backpacking/Traveling Sydney from November 21st anyone around?

stephen1993

Hi

This is my first post.

I am traveling around Australia from around November for a year starting off in Sydney from November 21st.

I am looking to travel to as many places as i can and work along the way.

Maybe hiring camper vans and houses along the way

Would be great to meet new people on here and find new mates to travel with and explore!

If you are around on these dates get in touch!

I am traveling around Australia from around November for a year starting off in Sydney from November 21st. Maybe hiring camper vans

You can often pick up a cheap camper van in Sydney here: http://www.sydneytravellerscarmarket.com.au/

Travelers normally buy them in Sydney, drive around Australia and then re-sell them upon their return to Sydney.

• 2 weeks later...
I have seen you mention this a couple of times now.

What is a "package group"?

sorry didn't see you write this till now. It's called ultimate oz, well ours is actually with gap 360 but it's all the same thing. There's like 30-40 people and you do different things together like go to port Stephens and stay at a base camp, Sydney harbour cruises, dolphin cruises, 4wd, sand boarding, pub crawls etc. basically for people who are going alone but maybe don't want to start off alone. I only joined because I got chatting to the girls from England and they were doing it so I spoke to them for a few weeks and then ended up joining it. I think it made my mum and gran feel a bit better too. It wasn't the cheapest option but after meeting the girls in Manchester I'm glad I've joined, it should be a good time