Ready to get started...

misskayleigh

Hi guys,

so I'm in that place where I can soon be booking my flight, first lot of accommodation and so on. I will be doing this on Monday next week :D I'm so excited.

This is what I can think of that I need to do before I go, have I missed anything? -

*Flight

*Accommodation

*Insurance

* CVs

*Case/Backpack

*Bank Acc(about a month before I go)

and then I have thinkers block haha. Any ideas?

Many thanks

I wouldn't worry about printing out your CV but have it on your email ready to send/print if needs be! Take copies of your passport, I can't of anything else other than what you have mentioned really. Obviously print out your accommodation booking and then when you check in your flights print your boarding passes. When u arrive it's a case of tfn/confirming bank account/phone or sim/medicare.. I go in a month and I can't wait to go, a month today?? x

I wouldn't worry about printing out your CV but have it on your email ready to send/print if needs be! Take copies of your passport, I can't of anything else other than what you have mentioned really. Obviously print out your accommodation booking and then when you check in your flights print your boarding passes. When u arrive it's a case of tfn/confirming bank account/phone or sim/medicare.. I go in a month and I can't wait to go, a month today x

Yeah I'm not printing them out :) just taking it on memory stick and on email, just going to have to adapt it slightly to aim it at the kind of jobs I'm going to aim for out there.

ahh how exciting, bet you can't wait. Are you all set to go? :D

Ahh I see. Where are you headed? I'm torn between Gold Coast and Brisbane, work as an A&E nurse so probably join an agency to start off with.

good luck with it all

I'm going to start in Sydney and be a tourist for a couple of weeks then just see where my feet take me, I'll prob head to Melbourne after a while to be honest. :)