Australia March 2015

Daniel Worgan

Have a nosey around the other threads and you'll find some people to message :) some useful information too. Most of us have never been for and are going alone so we're all in the same boat! Maybe a bunch of us can meet up. You'll be a expert by the time I go out lol. I think I'm going to perth first but I'm not completely sure, open to anywhere

I'm going out August/September time but think I am in a different boat to you. I have a family in tow so will hopefully be arriving with a job lined up and we will be settling somewhere rather than travelling. Good Luck!

Same time as me then, I'm going to come on the same plane and annoy you lol :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Daniel

Come and meet me! I'm having a hard time making friends just now lol, my life has become work-sleep-beach-work...which isn't all that bad but it's always good with some company! Hoping to get over to Melbourne, Adelaide and the Gold Coast next year so any buddies on my travels there would be good!

x