Certified Documents

debbie lawrence

Hi would someone who's applied for a Working Holiday Visa lately be able to help please, my daughter is applying and i believe you need a certified copy of your passport but i've also seen people saying that they have just uploaded a copy but its not been certified, would it be refused it it wasn't certified or do they just ask you to get it certified. Also how long did it take to get the Visa ?

Thanks in advance, its just that we're doing this quickly as we're visiting the UK next week and coming back on the 22nd September and she would like to come back with us.

Thanks

Debbie

I did mine a few months ago and I'm fairly certain I didn't do anything that was certified. It was an uploaded copy of my passport, and my email confirming that my VISA had been accepted came through in three hours from that.

Hi thanks for coming back to me, it looked like a few people had done that, wow that was quick with the visa, fingers crossed hers is like that.

Thank you

Hi just to let you know, that she applied on Sunday (using my bank account to pay for it as it was in AU$) and it showed on my bank account straight away, she didn't need to attached any passport copies, and when we checked the next morning (monday) it had been approved. So she'll be flying back with us in September to do a bit of travelling around.

Debbie