Fly to Sydney 1st of March.

kylemac91

That's me officially booked up to fly in to Sydney from Glasgow on the 1st of March, arriving on the 2nd. Absolutely delighted as i've been wanting to do this for years. I'm also doing it alone so any helpful advice on any good hostels in Sydney etc would be welcomed as i've never done something like this on my own. Cheers. :)

1st March is a nice time to come, the humidity of February will be gone, but it will still be warm for a couple of months. Join the YHA before you leave as they have some good hostels around Central Railway and in The Rocks, and there are also some good private ones, 'Bounce' being one that comes to mind. Take the Airport train to Central, and come out on Devonshire St entrance on Chalmers St, and Bounce is about 50 metres away. The YHA hostels are a little further, on the other side of Central, via the pedestrian tunnel. If you prefer the one in The Rocks, then you need to stay on the train to Circular Quay. I think the train from the airport carries on around the 'City Circle' from Central so you do not need to change for Circular Quay.

Make sure you take out travel insurance, even if you are flying direct from UK to Sydney.

1. [h=3]Sydney Central YHA | Most popular YHA backpacker hostel[/h]

1. http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney.../sydney-central-backpackers-host...

1. Cached

1. Rating: 86% - ‎7,808 votes

2. High quality Sydney hostel located next to Central Station. Beds from AUD$35. This Sydney YHA has a pool, sauna and rooftop with city views. Book online.
  3. [TABLE=class: nrgt]
    [TR=class: mslg _KY]
    [TD][h=3]Specials[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/sydney-central.../specials/Book one of our special offers at Sydney Central YHA Hostel.

[/TD]
    [TD][h=3]Groups[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/...central.../group-accommodation-bookings/Book your next group stay at Sydney Central YHA. This safe ...

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=colspan: 2]More results from yha.com.au »
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[h=3]Sydney Railway Square YHA | Central & Fun backpacker ...[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/railway-square/

1. Rating: 90% - ‎3,245 votes

2. Sydney' s most laid back hostel, Railway Square YHA is right next to Central Station and Chinatown. You can even sleep in a train carriage!

[h=3]Sydney Harbour YHA - YHA Australia[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/sydney-harbour/

Rating: 95% - ‎5,735 votes

Stay at Sydney' s only backpacker hostel in The Rocks and enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.

[TABLE=class: nrgt]

[TD][h=3]Specials[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/sydney-harbour/specials/Check out Sydney Harbour YHA hostel' s great value deals.

[/TD]

[TD][h=3]Group accommodation Sydney[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/.../sydney.../sydney.../group-accommodation-boo...Sydney Harbour YHA group accommodation facilities ...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]More results from yha.com.au »

[h=3]Bounce Sydney - Voted best backpackers hostel in Australia[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/

Bounce Sydney provides premium accommodation for backpackers and budget travellers. Fresh and modern, Bounce is located opposite Sydney's Central ...4.4

10 Google reviews · Write a review · Google+ page - $155[TABLE=class: ts intrlu]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]28 Chalmers St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

(02) 9281 2222[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: nrgt]

[TD][h=3]Rooms[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/index.php/roomsbackpacker rooms in Sydney for the best and friendliest ...

[/TD]

[TD][h=3]What's On?[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/index.php/whats-onWhat's On? MONDAY. Movie Night. Sit back, relax and enjoy a ...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]More results from bouncehostel.com.au »

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]