WHV September buddies?

Lianne Barnett

Will arrive in Perth 10th September if you decide on the West Coast, will be looking to get regional work sorted asap (hopefully not too far from Perth) then going for an explore in a camper in the new year, - also travelling solo and on the look out for buddies that fancy an adventure

Will arrive in Perth 10th September if you decide on the West Coast, will be looking to get regional work sorted asap (hopefully not too far from Perth) then going for an explore in a camper in the new year, - also travelling solo and on the look out for buddies that fancy an adventure

Are you on Facebook? X

I came on my own back in 1978 and I was very nervous too, but all my fears dissipated as soon as I landed!

Join the YHA before you leave the UK, maybe book a week up in one of their hostels, or one of the equally good private ones.

[h=3]Bounce Sydney - Voted best backpackers hostel in Australia[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/

Bounce Sydney provides premium accommodation for backpackers and budget travellers. Fresh and modern, Bounce is located opposite Sydney's Central ...4.4

10 Google reviews · Write a review · Google+ page - $165[TABLE=class: ts intrlu]

[TR]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]28 Chalmers St, Surry Hills NSW 2010

(02) 9281 2222[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: nrgt]

[TR=class: mslg _kW]

[TD][h=3]Rooms[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/index.php/roomsbackpacker rooms in Sydney for the best and friendliest ...

[/TD]

[TD][h=3]Facilities[/h]bouncehostel.com.au/index.php/facilitiesFacilities. Bedrooms. Bounce Sydney is unlike any other ...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]More results from bouncehostel.com.au »

1. [h=3]Sydney Central YHA | Most popular YHA backpacker hostel[/h]

1. http://www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney.../sydney-central-backpackers-host...

1. Cached

1. Rating: 87% - ‎7,796 votes

2. High quality Sydney hostel located next to Central Station. Beds from AUD$35. This Sydney YHA has a pool, sauna and rooftop with city views. Book online.
  3. Specials - ‎Map - ‎Groups - ‎Reviews

[h=3]YHA Ltd[/h]www.yha.com.au

3 Google reviews · Google+ page

Level 3/9 Castlereagh St

Sydney NSW

(02) 9261 1111

[h=3]YHA Australia - Head Office[/h]www.yha.com.au

1 Google review · Google+ page

Level 3/9 Castlereagh Street

Sydney NSW

(02) 9261 1111

[h=3]Sydney Harbour YHA[/h]www.yha.com.au

18 Google reviews · Google+ page - $165

110 Cumberland St

The Rocks NSW

(02) 8272 0900

Map results for yha sydney

[h=3]Sydney Harbour YHA - YHA Australia[/h]www.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/sydney-surrounds/sydney-harbour/

1. Rating: 95% - ‎5,722 votes

2. Stay at Sydney' s only backpacker hostel in The Rocks and enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
  3. Specials - ‎Group accommodation Sydney - ‎Map - ‎Customer rating

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey, if you end up in Sydney I'll be making my way at the end of October. I'm 22 and I'll basically be going by myself (gonna tag along with a couple friends for a bit as well who are going to be out there) so would be good to meet up with someone in the same boat!

That's when I land too :)

1. I was reading this magazine in the pub last night, which seems to have plenty of info for backpackers/tourists to OZ.
  2. [h=3]BBMLive: Things to do in Australia, UK & Worldwide[/h]

1. http://www.bbmlive.com/

[*]

1. Cached

[*]Similar

[*]Share

View shared post

[*]

[*]Formerly known as British Balls Magazine, BBM is a classified sales and information service for British people living in Sydney.

[*][TABLE=class: nrgt]

[TR=class: mslg _e1]

[TD][h=3]Magazine[/h]www.bbmlive.com/magazineHome / magazine. magazine. Feed Subscription ...

[/TD]

[TD][h=3]Contact Us[/h]www.bbmlive.com/contact-usContact page for What Media Group publishers of British Balls ...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]More results from bbmlive.com »

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=3]BBM Magazine | Facebook[/h]https://www.facebook.com/BBMMagazine

1. BBM Magazine, Sydney, NSW. 4877 likes · 19 talking about this. BBMLive.com is Australia's leading entertainment, lifestyle and travel online magazine

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I've been in Australia 4 months now and travelled around alot before finally settling in Sydney for work. If anyone needs help with anything let me know, or even just to meet for coffee as I came alone so know how scary it can be. Feel free to send me a message!

Hi Lianne, I'll be arriving in Sydney on August 22 and will still be there when you arrive in September.

Hope to meet up with you and some of the other backpackers on this thread :)

Hi Joanna, I've just come across this forum, I have been here since 23 August, looking to meet some new people in similar positions. Add me on facebook. Aduke Thomson. Would be great to meet with people for a coffee or something a bit stronger.

I'm not staying in a hostel at the moment so it's hard to meet like minded people.

Hi,

I've been in Sydney for 3 weeks now staying with friends and family but not had the chance to meet other travellers. I'm looking to do farm work soon so it will be done before Christmas. If anyone else has similar plans or just wants to chat message me :)

Or add me on fb Lauren O'Neill.

Speak to you guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...