Flying out to Perth on 21st July

jessicat

Hello! My name is Jess, I'm 26 and I'll flying out to Perth on 21st July to be an au pair for 6 months and was just wondering if there's any au pairs (or non au pairs) on here who would like to meet up/make friends? :) I'll be moving on after the 6 months and it would be amazing to find some travel buddies!

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Have a great time, enjoy yourself and I am sure there are au pair's on here that want to meet up.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there, I am flying out to Perth 4th October and hoping to do some regional work nearby for a few months - then looking to travel from the start of February and see all the sights, loose plans at the moment but going to hire a camper and probably head to esperance, adelaide, melbourne, hobart, canberra, sydney, newcastle, brisbane, cairns, alice springs, darwin, broome, exmouth.

Flying solo at the moment and on the look out for new friends in Perth (Oct-Jan) and travel buddies (Feb-May) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm Lillie, 22, flying to Perth on 1st August to crash with my cousin and see what the job situation is like. Spent a year in Brisbane last year but don't know anyone on the West coast so definitely keen to try and get to know some people before I head out if possible! Will be staying in Perth at the very least Aug-November and then hoping to do Melbourne December - April and travel the rest :)

I will be arriving in Perth in about 10 hours, currently sitting in HK airport. Quite looking forward to getting Things started, I just won't know what to do at 6am! l guess coffee might be My friend tomorrow. l f anyone fancies meeting up in Perth in the near future just send a message!

• 1 month later...

My name is jack, i live in Scarborough in an apartment looking over a little slice of the ocean.

I can host travellers for a few nights if you need somewhere to crash. Buy some beers or just cook a meal and you can stay for free.

I've been on this site for a few years now and I'm known by some other users so they can confirm I'm genuine.

Just give me a message.