jm437

Hi,

Just a quick background, my partner and I are moving out to Oz on a WHV and will be arriving in Perth in June. We have a few things planned for the first few months and are looking to try and get some of our 'specified work" started around September/October time. I have been looking on backpackers websites for some time now and have failed to find anything completely useful. I was wondering if anyone on here could point me in the right direction for applying for jobs in the Gingin or Perth Hills area although it doesn't specifically have to be there it could be further afield than that. Apologies if this seems a little tedious, would just like some idea of where to look or where to get contacts for applying for jobs as we would like to have some sort of idea what to do when we are there.

Kind Regards and thank you for your time

Guest The Pom Queen

I will move your thread to the backpackers section if you look in there you will also find job vacancies and a list of contacts for jobs.

the wheat harvests would start around the time you land. You need to apply for them before hand though and ideally have some kind of machinery experience.

You could find out where the areas are where the harvests will start and drive a car down and try and land a job.