Britchick and Pommypaul's Travels Part 2

BritChickx

hRN9zj7WLR0

:biglaugh: cracks me up everytime. But seriously, Britchick and PommyPaul's travels are back on!!!

We have booked our flights, fly on the 27th of this month, eeek! If we waited any longer the flight prices rocket, I've applied for my NZ WHV, waiting for it to be granted but there should be no probs! Then it's just sorting out the flat and booking accom which will be a campervan.

In this thread we will document out travels around NZ, our partner visa application and then the journey to and in Aus :)

Paul has bought a new toy, a decent camera, so plenty of good pics will be shared :)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hRN9zj7WLR0

:biglaugh: cracks me up everytime. But seriously, Britchick and PommyPaul's travels are back on!!!

We have booked our flights, fly on the 27th of this month, eeek! If we waited any longer the flight prices rocket, I've applied for my NZ WHV, waiting for it to be granted but there should be no probs! Then it's just sorting out the flat and booking accom which will be a campervan.

In this thread we will document out travels around NZ, our partner visa application and then the journey to and in Aus :)

Paul has bought a new toy, a decent camera, so plenty of good pics will be shared :)

Looking forward to this thread, and hearing all about your adventures!

And then.....

lol :) thanks everyone, can't wait to give you all something to read, hopefully it doesn't send you to sleep! like OMG a whole days worth of flying nearly, I am scared, only a 5 hour stop over at Singapore too! Eeek!

Paul got his SLR camera through the post today so will be snap happy for a long while lol, will hopefully give you some good shots :)

So i was meant to be leaving work in 2 and a half weeks but now i'm gonna have to some how say actually, i'm leaving in one and a half weeks! Awkward!

also still waiting for my NZ whv to be approved.....thought it would be quicker than the aus one, tho that only took ten mins!

can't wait to see this...http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FxW-vzlvXYY/T0kQ6NZ63II/AAAAAAAAAGg/UXp_kvNdwV0/s1600/milford-sound.jpg

We went to NZ before coming to Aus, everyone raves about Milford Sound and it was amazing but we actually preferred Doubtful Sound. Check it out if you get the chance, it was absolutely one of the highlights of our trip. Stayed overnight on a boat and went kayaking, both terrifying and incredible!

The attached pic was taken from Wilmot Pass on the way to Doubtful Sound.....some hairy driving round them there parts!! take clean undies!!

Doubtful Sound.jpg

Doubtful Sound.jpg