hi

Guest abz23

hi im abby from the sw uk iam think about coming to oz for 3/12mths on a whv any addvice would be grateful bit worryd about going on my own trying to find like minded ppl like me :)

Guest Kennyg123

Hey im looking at doing a similar thing on a working holiday visa my mate has just got NZ today, u got any research on how much things costs and stay? u planning to working out there?

Guest AKA63029

Hi abz.

Firstly a warm welcome to the forum matey, hope you enjoy your stay.

There are loads on here who have gone down the WHV route and they will be only too willing to share their experiences.

Cheers Tony

Guest AKA63029
Hey im looking at doing a similar thing on a working holiday visa my mate has just got NZ today, u got any research on how much things costs and stay? u planning to working out there?

And the same to you Kenny (welcome that is) have a great time on here, and doubtless you will receive many an offer of help and advice.

Cheers Tony.

yeah looked at a few bits but not sure what i would do when i get off the plain,yeah id like to work and traval around and find a back packing buddy

• 8 months later...

Hiya, I am planning on travelling to Perth in February & heading North as the winter kicks in. I am in the same boat as you, travelling alone & have not got a clue where to start or what is for the best. I am just hoping to land & somebody be waiting there for me with an amazing plan for the year but don't think that is going to happen so just going to have to research myself. When do you plan on going?

Den

Hiya, I am planning on travelling to Perth in February & heading North as the winter kicks in. I am in the same boat as you, travelling alone & have not got a clue where to start or what is for the best. I am just hoping to land & somebody be waiting there for me with an amazing plan for the year but don't think that is going to happen so just going to have to research myself. When do you plan on going?

Den

ha ha i like your attitude , good luck to ya pal.....enjoy it ....

keep an eye out on the stickies on here, there are a lot of contacts for the fruitpiciing jobs in QLD. I also started a thread on another forum trying to get together as many employment websites as possible so when i go to AUS (22nd nov) i have a better chance of finding work, ill look for it now. Ill post the link below and that should help you find some positions available wherever you end up! dont forget to have fun and not work your time away!!!

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thread.jspa?messageID=20455915#20455915