BritChick and Pommypauls Travels

BritChickx

Well I have been in Aus/WA for 2 weeks nearly and loving it so far. Been to the Zoo, Museums, Art Gallery, Kings Park and lots more in and around Perth! One thing I can say though is that Aus, or at least Perth, is expensive!! So on the move now and starting wwoof work tomorrow in the south west of WA. Here's some pics of my time in Aus so far!! 😄

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest37336

Great pics Stacy, long live the dream, keep us updated matey.:wubclub:

Love the one of Perth from Kings Park at night, never ceases to stun me that skyline.

Cheers Tony.

Guest VickyMel

Brill pics - thanks for sharing - loved the view of the city from Kings Park. I hold dear a memory of walking through the park and the smell of the gums.

Another quick update, everything going well on the farm, done lots of random jobs! Except feeding the animals which is done every morning :) then after lunch can do what you want! So far been to Albany, seen The Gap, Natural Bridge, Wind farm and blow holes. And done a tree top walk near Denmark. Will put more pics up soon :)