Want to play Futsal this summer?

Breezer

Hi Everyone,

we are a group of Dads whose kids play soccer for Gungahling United FC and we are itching to play Futsal (5 a side) this summer starting in October 2014. We have 5 players already but we need at least one more to register our team.

we are planning on playing Men's Division 4 league on a Wednesday evening at ANU pitches. Times would be between 6:00 and 9:45, only one game would be played and the kick off time varies week to week.

Please let me know ASAP.

look forward to hearing from you.

cheers

Breezer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Raelm,

Good to hear from you. It looks as though you are out of luck for this seasons Futsal as we have confirmed a team. However I have asked the team organiser if we can add one more player. I will let you know asap as our first game is this Sunday at Nicholls (Gold Creek School hall).

Can I suggest you register in the mean time with the FFA for an FFA number. Without this you cannot play football/Futsal etc as yu wont be registered and insured. Yes insured, as Australia takes insurance seriously. Click in this link to register: http://www.myfootballclub.com.au/index.php?id=38

It might be worth contacting them in the event another team is short of a player to register.

We have registered to play in Div 5 (the lowest to start with) which is held on Sunday between 4-7pm (times change each week but are in between this time).

Some of us are considering playing for Gungahlin United FC Masters next season, so if you have your FFA in place this is the most local team to where you live. Their home ground is at Harrison playing fields.

I will get back to you asap about Futsal.

Cheers

Breezer

Hi Breezer,

Are you still looking for a player? I moved to Forde in January, and am looking to find some football and futsal to play?

I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Cheers,

Rael

Hi Breezer,

Thank you for your reply.

I have followed your advice, and am now the proud owner of an FFA number :)

I was thinking about Masters at Gungahlin this coming season too...I'd best get out running in an attempt to get anywhere near to fit!

Good luck with the Futsal season.

Cheers,

Rael